Thursday, July 17, 2014

 We are finally in our new home! We still have boxes to unload but I'm just happy we are finally getting settled. I still am in shock that this is our home. It is a very surreal feelings, still. I have a lot of weird emotions about it but mostly just REALLY grateful. Having a garage and being as loud as we want are huge luxuries for us now. We can't wait to get started on some fun projects we have in mind..like the dead grass in the back of this pic.....
 It's been so much fun to play in our yard. Every morning Chloe and I have been going on walks around our neighborhood and saying hi to our new neighbors.

Chloe helping Dev adjust something under our sink. Loving this house life. 
 Chloe and selfies....
I decided instead of putting everything together right when we moved in, I would rather take my time and remember to enjoy this summer weather we have. Chloe and I have been trying to do fun things in the water as often as we can. Earlier this week we met up with some friends and went to a splash pad with a play ground. So fun.

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I totally agree about the garage & yard. It is so fun to look back at pictures of life in the apartment with kids and that phase of life. It makes me really grateful to live a little more comfortably. I don't know if I could ever go back to not having a yard and garage. They are lifesavers! Congrats again on your new place! Love seeing all the fun things going on in your lives and all the cute pics of Chloe!

    ReplyDelete