Friday, March 19, 2010

the tournament



Don't even get me started. I am the ultimate soccer mom along with the other wives. It was a disappointing outcome for team "shawn kemp" (those who don't know, shawn kemp was a previous player for the Seattle Sonics)

They were eliminated the first round surprisingly because they were undeafted the whole season. I left with no voice and a sweaty husband.

Spring semester is coming and team shawn kemp have a soft ball season coming up, I on the other hand am creating a soccer team and am excited to play with all my girl friends. Now Dev can lose his voice and cheer me on.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love you guys so much. I can just imagine the fun you have out there cheering your man on! :) It would be like high school sports all over again!

    ReplyDelete