Sunday, March 8, 2015

 Finally we have finished our white baseboards in the down stairs. I am so happy with how they turned out! We have been so busy lately but I am realllyyy hoping we can paint the banister that goes upstairs and the downstairs doors white. Our next project after this will be my DYI farm house table that I have wanted from Restoration Hardware. I really want to get these two things done before we have to start working on our yard.
 This girl this week has just been so sweet. Loving how much she loves her daddy.
 I think its a fun memory to document our little meals together. For lunch we had salad, fish sticks, and raspberries and oranges.
Chloe always gives Devin a big kiss and hug before he leaves for work and yells 'have a good day'. Sometimes she gets sad when he leaves and runs outside to watch him drive away. This one morning he was about to leave and she said 'daddy, sit here'. She kills me with her cuteness. And, I love that she is wearing a tank top and panties. 

1 comment:

  1. Chloe is soooo cute!!!!! I can't wait to see her! And your house is amazing! You have such good taste! Tommy really needs to live next to Devin to learn a few things :)

    ReplyDelete