Tuesday, September 9, 2014


 Dev and I went on a date to sushi and another Ikea adventure. I am working on giving Chloe's playroom a makeover. Chloe is already having so much fun with it. Can't wait to share photos of it when I'm done.
 Devin's cousin Mallory is so talented. She is in a lot of plays and musicals. We went and saw her over the weekend in 'The Chorus Line'.
 We are trying to hurry and get the front yard redone before the cold weather kicks in. Last weekend we (I should say Devin, his brothers, and my uncle) tore all of the dead grass out and put in top soil. This weekend we are creating a retaining wall out of wood, adding more dirt and, staining the fence. After that, we will get in lots of plants and put the grass in. Lots of work and patience. I can't wait until it is done and we can enjoy it...also so we don't look trashy with a ugly yard.
 Chloe spent the day at my dad's house. She didn't want to leave when we came to get her. It is so fun to see her with my dog and at the house I grew up in.
 When I tell her to say cheese for the camera, she smiles but hasn't figured out where to look yet.
 This is what we do when Devin drags us to Home Depot for house stuff.
 Having my friend Morgan move here has been so fun. Now I have my built in hair dresser and another best friend so close. We watched Dev's last softball game of the year.
I finally got to visit this beautiful place again. It's not easy finding time to go to the temple when you have a toddler, but I'm so glad when I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment