Thursday, August 7, 2014

Last weekend was my little sister Kate's wedding. It could not have been a more perfect day. I am so proud of her for how hard she worked to put it all together and for finding the perfect guy for her. I will post some of the real photos when I get them from Kate....

The night before the wedding, all of my family drove into town. We had a little pizza party at a park so we could all catch up. 
We also did a few last minute preparations for the next day. Kate and Robert gave the guests fortune cookies with fortunes inside that they customized.
The next morning my mom, sister, and I headed over to Kate's house to get ready. When Kate's hair was done my mom headed out to help set things up at the venue and just us sisters had the morning together. It was such a special time to just be alone together and laugh. All three of us hardly get to be alone together and it was a moment I'm thankful we had.
 Kate had a limo pick us up and pick up her other bridesmaids and head to the venue. We had a blast dancing all the way there.
The wedding was at the Seattle Design Center in downtown. It was SO beautiful inside. It really was the perfect spot. This was in the middle of set up. I'm standing at the top of the stairs where Kate walked down.  
 Kate had 1,000 paper cranes made for good luck. One of my favorite decorations.
Instead of ordering a dress for Chloe, I designed one to match my sister Emma's dress, and Devin's mom made it for me! She even made a dress to match Chloe's favorite baby doll and hair clips. The back of the dress is my favorite part (I'll have to post later). 


 I am SO happy Kate married Robert. He is SO good to her and I was emotional the whole day seeing how tender he was toward her. Chloe has loved Robert from the start, and I'm happy we get to have a fun brother in-law.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looked great! The gold, the cranes, the fortune cookies! And a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete