Monday, June 30, 2014

 Always fun having play dates with friends. Chloe sure does love Makhi. The minute they see each other they hug and kiss.
 I told Dev the other day, sometimes I just look at Chloe and get teary eyed. The love I have for this girl is indescribable.
 Devin surprised me on Friday with a date night. We left Chlo with my inlaws. We spent the whole evening at ikea. Being alone together is so crucial and I love that even a simple night out can add so much to our relationship. We have so much fun together.
 Devin has been playing spring softball and last week was his last game. If the babe isn't too tired and it's an earlier game, we come to cheer him on and play at the playground. Now he is going to start up summer ball which he loves so much.
 Clearlyyyy it was nap time but I loved dressing up my family in patriotic outfits for church this last Sunday.
I get to work with the missionaries for church. I have been working with them for over a year now. It is so amazing to see these young girls dedicate a year and a half of their lives to share the gospel. These last two girls became my really good friends and I'm sad that they are moving on to a new area of Seattle. I will miss them! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got a picture together with our babies! Love having you two over to play.

    I bet those sister missionaries love you!! XO ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete