Monday, May 19, 2014

We have been out in the sun and taking lots of walks lately. We stopped by the animal food store so we could visit the baby chicks.
 I am really not an animal person but Chloe loves them. A few of my friends and I took our kids to the zoo the other day. It was so much fun. I think Chlo is a little bit too young still but she did love the farm animals and the penguins.

 We went to our friends house for a birthday party and ended up playing on the lake. Can't wait for more summer days on the water.
Today I took her swimming at our local city center. We had such a fun time. I kept thinking about how lucky I am to be able to stay home with Chlo and do fun things like this together. When we got home she sat right here and waved at me and said 'hi'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment