Monday, April 7, 2014

One of Devin's co-workers got married last weekend. He is such a great guy and has been a great friend to Devin. It was our first Jewish wedding and so much fun. It was on a docked vintage boat overlooking downtown Seattle. Our friends from out of town were at the wedding as well which made it even more fun.





Chloe stayed home with my sister Kate. It was the first time I let someone else put her to bed besides Devin while I was away. I was so nervous about it but Chloe did perfectly. Kate is so good with her and the only one I trust to do the job.

One of the things that has surprised me about becoming a mom is how difficult it has been for me to trust others with Chloe or to not worry about her while I am away from her. I know that over time I will get better at it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment