Friday, December 13, 2013

December came and I feel like everything got REALLY busy REALLY fast. We have had lots of Christmas parties, family time, shopping, planning, and errand running. Now we are off to a quick (but long drive) to Idaho to attend my Grandpa Sessions funeral who passed away earlier this week. I wish it weren't true and I already miss him so much. 
 We went to the annual Bellevue Snowflake lane a few weeks ago. For some reason this year I thought it was a little disappointing but it is always still fun to carry on the tradition.
 She found my shower cap and wanted to wear it around. She is into everything lately!
My obsession for Ree Drummond- the Pioneer Woman has been growing over the year. I love her blog and I love her show. She makes me feel like I can make really yummy food. The ONE thing I asked for Christmas was her brand new cook book. I heard she was coming to Seattle so I unwrapped my gift my mom gave me, HA and made Chloe and my sister Kate come with me. She is hilarious and had a great speech. We even got really close spots. After, we didn't have priority tickets to get my book signed so I was in the back of the line. Let's just say a 12 month old didn't want to stand in line for 2 plus hours at 8 at night and we had to leave. I decided I needed to at least take a photo of her if I wasn't going to get my book signed. SO sad. Maybe another time... I still love her.
Speaking of Ree Drummond. I went to a fun Christmas cookie exchange and I really wanted to make something good. This is her peppermint fudge that is easy and to die for. I won best use of chocolate at the party!
I love my wild girl. She has been really cuddly and attached lately but I'll take it while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment