Sunday, April 21, 2013







This weekend my dad took us to the Tulip Festival. It's about 45 min. from our house in a small town with fields of all colors of tulips.We got some ice cream and shopped at the local produce store. We stopped and walked around the fields and took some photos. Chloe got bored fast so I rushed back to the car to feed her while Dev finished taking photos. We looked around the town some more and bought some bouquets to take home.
The tulip festival and all the flowers that bloom is about the only thing I like about Spring in Seattle! I have photos of me as a baby at the Tulip Festival and I'm glad I got to take Chloe this year.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Becca! They have a similar thing here in Oregon and I have been wanting to go. Seeing your pictures makes me want to go even more! Your family is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I wish we had something like this in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete