- Now rolling! We find her in bed sometimes asleep on her tummy and it scares me to death.
- Loves grabbing her feet
- When I hold her she always reaches for my hair and slides it through her fingers
- Her love for reading is insane. She wants me to read at least 5 books to her at a time multiple times a day. She gets super excited and really into the pages.
- Lately she has been wanting me to hold her a lot and take her around the house while I clean. She loves to explore and touch everything.
- Loves to chew/suck on her wash cloth in the tub
- Sleeping from 8pm-6:30am
Most moms get excited to start feeding their baby solids. I on the other hand am dreading it next month, as it is one step closer to her getting older and needing me less. I am a total over the top first time mom with everything. I blame my over attachement on it all the time...and you know what, I don't care! The days are long but the months are short. She is the very best thing to happen to Dev and I. We love you Chloe Mila!