Monday, March 7, 2011

over the weekend

Dev and I wanted to take our friends to Snake Bite over the weekend. The food was super good minus the fact that they charged us a dollar each for a tiny cup of fry sauce...6 bucks total! That is straight up ridiculous!
We also went to lunch on Saturday with my extended family, some of them came into town for the weekend! Sorry fam, I only took a pic of my little cousin Allie and not the 20 other people there, I still love you!

Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those fried smileys! I once had those served to me cold in Italy. It was something we joked about everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun! what else do you need on a weekend other than good food and friends/family! lando and i will have to try snake bite out sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! Good friends and good food makes for the perfect day :)

    Hugs xoxo,

    Annemarie

    PS. Thank you for always leaving the sweetest comments :) They make my day!

    ReplyDelete