Sunday, November 7, 2010

I fish?

On Saturday my mom called asking if we wanted to go out to lunch and go fishing. Of course Dev said yes...I was hesitant but my mom said Emma was coming and we could keep each other busy...little did I know that Emma bailed on me to hang out with her friend.

First we went to Frost top. We heard about this restaurant from some friends but this was our first time. It has been around since the 60's.

 When we got to the place where we were going to fish, we saw this HUGE nest on top of the bridge. Dev and I thought it looked like beavers made it...however I don't think beavers could get up there.

 I ended up taking pictures of them and luckily my mom brought some magazines for me in case I got bored 3 hours later...
Also I successfully peed outside without peeing on my shoes or jeans...TMI? Sorry but that was my highlight of the trip. 
Thanks for taking us out mom!

1 comment:

  1. so funny! I'm surprised you went! It looks like an Eagles nest. very cool!

    ReplyDelete