Wednesday, November 17, 2010

day 2

Favorite movie....


Dev will tell you I hate movies... in reality I just don't like to watch them all the time because I get too bored and would rather interact with people...BUT I do have 3 that happen to be my very favorite.

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's - I actually loved Audrey Hepburn as a little girl and this movie is a classic

2. As Good As it Get's- Jack Nicholson is insane in this movie he cracks me up.

3. 17 again- We already established that Zac Efron is a babe..but I also love this movie because Dev and I love to watch it together.

Do any of you like these as much as I do?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE 17 Again. Seriously it's probably in my top 5... along with Mean Girls and She's the Man. I actually LOVE movies as long as they are good ones. And more recently, I haven't enjoyed watching movies I have already seen before. Unless they are on the favorites list of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm... considering i watch 17 again at least once a month... yeah, we have some fav. movies in common! Ned... he is one of the best parts. It is so stinkin' hilarious! Like Alix said... She's the Man is also a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE 17 again and not just cuz Zac is a little hotty but its a good movie

    ReplyDelete