Monday, August 23, 2010

a list

I recently read a post by one of my favorite blogs http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/
She wrote a list of her top 10 things that make her smile. Sometimes it's a good things to think about those things that make you smile when we sometimes focus on the things that annoy us.

1. Waking up to the sun shinning knowing I have no obligations for the day
2. The healthy feeling you get right after working out
3. Getting big kisses from my little sister Emma
4. When Dev and I laugh so hard at something I start to cry
5. Spending time with all my extended family at my Grandma's house with lots of good food
...I could go one forever

What makes you smile??

1 comment:

  1. i love this. you are so right!! p.s. love your dress in the previous post! You two are such an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete