Sunday, July 25, 2010

its a hot day for a wedding

 This weekend Alli was married in the Idaho Falls temple! Despite the heat it was beautiful day and I am happy for Al and her new husband.

The heat was killer, I don't know how Alli survived in her dress because we were dying.

Sweating...
The temple had the prettiest flowers all around.
I was told Justin hates to take pictures, so....
I yelled kiss each other to embarrass him...and get a good pic for the blog

As we were hugging and taking pictures Alli whispered in my ear that she wanted me to give a speech at the lunch-in. Holy surprise for me, but it was also a beautiful lunch and I had fun talking about how great Alli is.
My favorite picture of her and her little brother
Alli and her family.  Congrats so happy for you and Justin!!

1 comment: