Sunday, June 27, 2010

allis party

I met Alli 3 years ago at my first semester at BYU. She is getting married in a couple weeks so I decided to throw her a little party. (btw i am an amateur at throwing parties)


I made chicken salad sandwiches, fruit kabobs, sugar cookies, and no- bake-cookies

yummy treats
got the cute idea with the jars and flowers from whitney smith (who did my engagements, she throws fabulous parties)

the galssss
After chatting, eating, and a few games I took the girls out to karaoke and dancing
No one wanted to go alone so we all went up together. You can tell by our expressions that we were a little lost in the song. (we chose a classic, christina aguilera) 
At the club you were allowed to write on the floor. We wrote a little message for the memory.
congrats alli!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Alli! How fun! You did a great party Bec!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo excited for her!! I wish I could have been there! Becca- you are so darn cute. Your little party set up is so chic. I LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete