Sunday, May 26, 2013



She loves accessories. She will wear hats, bracelets, and sunglasses all the time
6 Months 

Chlo babe turned 6 months a few weeks back. I feel like she has changed A LOT this month...almost too much for me to handle. We are going to Hawaii this coming up weekend and I am not looking forward to riding 6 hours with this wild woman. Hopefully our neighbors sitting next to us like cute little girls.
  • She has a tooth! One day I woke up and it was just there.  
  • She has tried applesauce, peas, watermelon, bananas, rice cereal. She doesn't have interest in food really at all still. She is open to trying a few bites but she is just content with her milk. I secretly love it. Although I'm not loving that she cannot have any distractions while nursing. 
  • Loves to sit by herself, be held, and always have attention
  • She is very loud, very active and getting smarter everyday 
  • Favorite activity is eating things she's not supposed to be eating (chip bags, paper, diaper wipes) being read to, and baths

2 comments: