Sunday, March 24, 2013

I love weekends when I feel like we used every bit of it having fun together. On Friday night we headed over to our friends David and Ali's house for dinner. She is the best cook and I can't wait for her baby to come next month. 

Saturday I woke up and went to the gym for a run.
 The sun came out for once so we headed to the Kirkland waterfront for some ice cream and a walk.
Later we made some delish grilled bacon pesto Parmesan sandwiches and went for a walk around our neighborhood. Devin moby wrapped the babe and we picked up a movie while we were out.
 Today we went to church. The sun game out again so we went for another walk to our apartment pool. Chloe slept in her stroller and we soaked our feet in the hot tub and chatted.

I love fun weekends when the sun actually comes out in Seattle!

3 comments:

  1. girl you are so tiny already!! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable! love her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, for the reason that
    i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations really good funny material too.


    Here is my site :: compositor

    ReplyDelete