Thursday, June 28, 2012

After workout smoothie:
banana  
blue berries
strawberries
pineapple
Greek yogurt
almond milk
ice

 Dev and I had a gift card and coupons that Crate and Barrel gave us after we bought our couch at the beginning of the year. We had been eying this rug for quite some time and decided to go for it. The rug was priced at $90 and with our gift card and coupons we only had to pay $13! We are prettyyyy excited about it.
With Devin's dad's line of work he gets a lot of random free stuff. The other night he got diamond tickets to the Mariners game...which are the BEST. You get there early and eat in this underground place...all the free food you want. Then you go out and watch the game right behind the plate and can order all the more free food you want. It's too bad my belly doesn't have as much room anymore because I was in heaven with all the food and I wished I could stuff my face more.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week so far :P

    http://3oh1gracest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete