Monday, January 16, 2012

“Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.”

My mom used to have this quote on our fridge...words I think she really has lived by. Since Devin and I have been married, I surprisingly have taken that reminder on my mom's fridge and really tried to live by it too. 

After almost 3 years of marriage we finally got our first couch (all we had were love sacs and a wicker chair)!! Looking back, I'm glad we didn't just blow our money and buy some random couch while we were at BYU and then lug it around wherever we moved to. 


We finally found something we truly love (L shaped,modern, micro swede, from crate and barrel) AND we have a greater appreciation for our couch since we have been without one for so long!


Lucky for us it snowed this weekend. Everything in Washington shuts down when even an inch of snow falls, so church was cancelled and we lounged on our couch all day.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love those Target pillows :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that statement. and the point you made. ur giving me hope haha. love the couch and the arrangement above!!!

    ReplyDelete