Tuesday, September 20, 2011

weekend celebrations

I had a relaxing and fun birthday weekend. My sister took us to a Dutch bakery for breakfast. Then Dev and I went down town to pretend we were tourists and got a huge bouquet of flowers from the market, ate lunch, and shopped.
Don't mind random totem pole in the background 
Then I went to get my nails done and out to dinner with my dad
Sunday we ate at Devin's parents house for dinner and cheese cake- my favorite dessert!
I was really missing all my friends at school and the rest of my family but overall I had a fabulous weekend and got a lot of great gifts!

6 comments:

  1. looks and sounds like a wonderful weekend! You are so pretty! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Seattle pictures. so I do have a blog....I think you asked if we had one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds incredible! I would love to try the Dutch bakery goodies!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous! Love your hair and your beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I am so happy that you had a wonderful day and lots of loved ones to spoil you :) That is what birthdays are all about.

    ReplyDelete