Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gift Idea

Joanna from A Cup Of Jo inspired the Mother's Day gifts I got for our moms this year. Pinhole Press  creates photo gifts. I was impressed with their products because they weren't those cheesy cheapy sites, everything looked so high quality. I decided to get our moms little note pads personalized with pictures.
Here are a few pictures of the one for Devin's mom.
I had her send me a picture of her boys when they were little to put on the cover.
 And then on every page in the note pad, a picture of their family on our wedding day. Also on the top of every page says 'The Crandalls'
I loved the way both turned out for our moms and if you are looking for a photo gift I would highly suggest going to Pinhole press!

6 comments:

  1. What a great gift! It does look really classy and modern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute gift idea! They turned out fabulous. I may have to copy you the next time I am looking for gift ideas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea for a gift, I've never seen this before. Great post and I really like your blog. Following you now


    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved mine! Thank you! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I love it. What an awesome idea! Thanks Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got my gift Becca and I love it. You are so creative.
    Thanks so much for the cute note pad.
    love ya from Mom Denene

    ReplyDelete