Friday, April 22, 2011

fill in blank friday

Wow let me tell you, it has been BUSY around here. We are hardly ever at home with this new semester starting.
Dev and I found some time earlier in the week to go on a quick date to Twizl Berry...not worth the money folks, their yogurt is nothing compared to Red Mango in Seattle.

1.   Fridays are  a RELIEF! I can take a day off from homework, hang with friends, and stay up late!
2.    Love notes, flowers on my table, phone calls from friends,shopping  make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is    the temple.
4.  If I had the day off today I would    Deep Clean my house, still be in my pjs, hang with Jamie and Lisa who just moved into our apts!

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is    I could not even tell you right now. I am a poor college student. I have A LOT of ideas of how we will decorate our home when we leave here. I love modern, classic, vintage, warm, homey! This probably doesn't really explain my style at all...

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm   moderate. Not one for talking about politics very often. It only starts arguments!

7.  I'd like to go to  New York   so I could  Feel the exciting NY vibe, do some serious shopping, meet Sarah finally!  

Happy FRIDAY, & EARTH DAY!

2 comments:

  1. ugh Red Mango, thank you for being you. so sorry it's not there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad i'm not the only one who would clean the house on a day off.

    ReplyDelete