Friday, March 11, 2011

fill in blank friday


1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is   can I pick 2? my marriage. I married my best friend and I'm pretty proud of our relationship. Going to college and almost seeing the finish line in 4 months.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    Our big love sac or my bed. Comfy clean smelling sheets are the BEST!

3.  My fashion philosophy is    uhhh I don't know that I have one? For me I think it's important to buy classic pieces (ex. pencil skirt, blazer etc.) and incorporate some trends but don't center your entire wardrobe around the trends. Wear what you feel most beautiful in. And keep it modest.

4.  Something every girl should have is     Nail polish..I don't think I have ever not had my toe nails and fingers painted, even when I was a little girl. Nail polish just adds a little spunk

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     Wallet, cell phone, hand sanitizer, lotion, gum, chap stick, camera, sun glasses, tampon..hey I have saved a few girls lives with carrying around an extra one of those

6.  My favorite music right now is  Dev and I have been listening to Adele's new album and Radiohead, I have also been turning on some Frank Sinatra .

7.  My favorite part of my body is    my smile/lips.

***Sending prayers and positive thoughts to those affected by this terrible natural disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment