Friday, February 18, 2011

fill in blank friday



1.   I am   A wife, a big sister, a daughter, a friend, a sometimes diva, a member of the LDS church

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was   anchor the news on NWCN my senior year of highschool- so so scary for me, but so fulfilling. Also I think to get married, especially at such a young age... even when some people around me told me it was going to be a mistake. 

3.  I feel prettiest when  I have a good looking tan, or wearing a favorite outfit

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   a really good book- like the Hunger Games which I just finished and LOVED, or what my to-do list is for the next day. 

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     I love ALL food, however lately the pork barbacoa salads at Cafe Rio really hit the spot.

6.  The way to my heart is  through time spent with those I love, a good laugh, and probably a good shopping trip.

7.  I would like to  Graduate, travel- specifically to New York (this year) and Europe. Find a job.Buy a nice camera.

1 comment:

  1. There isn't a more perfect couple than you and Dev. Nothing with come between you two.. no matter what age you married him :)

    ReplyDelete