1. I am A wife, a big sister, a daughter, a friend, a sometimes diva, a member of the LDS church
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was anchor the news on NWCN my senior year of highschool- so so scary for me, but so fulfilling. Also I think to get married, especially at such a young age... even when some people around me told me it was going to be a mistake.
3. I feel prettiest when I have a good looking tan, or wearing a favorite outfit
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is a really good book- like the Hunger Games which I just finished and LOVED, or what my to-do list is for the next day.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is I love ALL food, however lately the pork barbacoa salads at Cafe Rio really hit the spot.
6. The way to my heart is through time spent with those I love, a good laugh, and probably a good shopping trip.
7. I would like to Graduate, travel- specifically to New York (this year) and Europe. Find a job.Buy a nice camera.