Friday, February 25, 2011


1.   I am currently obsessed with Urban Outfitters duvet covers and shower curtains. They have all kinds of pretty ruffles and I want it all! I don't think they will ever go on sale. 

2.  Today I am    happy     because,  I am getting together with friends for the weekend .

3.  The age I am is    22     and the age I feel is   well that depends on who I am with and what kind of mood I am in. The only time I feel older then I am is when I watch the news...I am obsessed with watching the Today Show.
4.  My favorite place is  I have a lot of favorites, but all I can think about is some place warm which is also the most beautiful place I have been so far- Cancun.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is    Getting Dev to clean up his junk pile...do I talk about this too much on the blog? I'll leave it at that.

6.  The last thing I purchased was  Edamame. It is so good and so good for you!

7.  The thing I love most about my home is  I love our apartment because it's cozy and it's our own little place together.We can wake up to everything that's ours and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment