Thursday, January 6, 2011

Edelweiss

Well my internship has officially begun and I am beyond excited to be working for EdelweissbySarah.

image from Edelweiss
 I am in love with every piece of clothing and wish I could have it all!!
Would you do me a favor? Go check out her site, she has some gorgeous dresses and her spring collection is coming out in just a few months! We have a facebook page as well, go over and check it out and see what giveaway we have going on right now!- http://www.facebook.com/edelweissbysarah

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Ashley, I'm the girl behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started the well-known 30 for 30 fashion challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days (including shoes!) I would love for you to bop on over to my blog and check it out!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin this dress and your new blog style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca! I'm so excited for you! We're both obviously getting started on some new projects and goals! I love it. I'll keep up on your blog for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete