Monday, November 1, 2010

something new

So I'm about to add a little somethin to this blog every so often..the reason being that I am taking a class in school on social media (which I already have come to have a passion for). Through this class we are learning to write about "niches" using social media. My niche being organization. It is something I have wanted to write about on here for a while but I think I'll finally give it a go!

Expect to see more tips about organization on here rather then just about our lives!  My hopes are that some of the tips I share will inspire you. Here's to having more organized lives!

TIP TODAY:

With the holidays soon coming and lots of gift giving, I thought this was such a great way to keep all your ribbons organized. Nan  (who I adore...and she did in fact do my wedding) from "Pots and Pins" posted this a while back and I think you will love it too.
If you have a box full of random ribbons you use for rapping, find an old paper towel holder, go through your ribbons and stack them up on the holder.

This is Nan's before
After
It looks great! Now she can just easily pull the ribbon right off the towel holder. Thanks Nan!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I am loving this organizing tips and can't wait to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete