Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas is coming

scenes from our Thanksgiving break...

Don't worry we got plenty of snow, and pretty sunsets
 

One of the Thanksgiving tables at my Grams

We had a second Thanksgiving with our friends
baby Addison
You best believe we were apart of the crazy black Friday shoppers. I wish I got a better pic of the horrendous lines... that we cut in front of.  Yes, there were people threatening to cut my legs off and call security. Dev and I love all the action at 4 am. We got up with my aunts and uncle and my mom. It was adventurous to say the least.
After hours of morning shopping we went to our favorite breakfast place. Dev and I got sourdough pancakes and hash browns, scrumpch!
HGTV inspired this little decor with cranberries and candles, Cute!
We put up our little Christmas tree..don't believe the box when it says 6ft. - the top stem adds about 6 inches.
Hot chocolate parties.. buy that hot chocolate maker at Bed Bath and Beyond, you won't be disappointed!
Hope you had a great break, we did! Only 3 more weeks until school is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment