Monday, April 12, 2010

home from iraq and other things

Wow, we have been so busy. Barely anytime spent at our house this past week/weekend.
From time spent at the library till late at night, helping my mom move, to welcoming home my uncle from Iraq.

The best part. My aunt Necia is my mom's sister. Her husband Heber has been serving in Iraq for a year.  

We had lots of balloons, decorations, and signs at the airport

My sister Emma with Olivia (her dad is Heber)

Dev and I with my uncle Heber. Welcome Home! We are so proud of him!
This is our week off until we start another semester. I'm going to do some spring cleaning organizing, and getting rid of things and then were off to Utah for a little fun before we slave back to school.

1 comment:

  1. Becca. Had to stalk you and stumbled upon your blog! You are now my new favorite read! Love ya girlyfriend.

    ReplyDelete