Sunday, March 28, 2010

crazy

 The next two weeks are going to be insane. The week before finals and the week of finals are always stressful. I think this time I won't even have time to do the things that help me de-stress... like go to the gym and watch my ridiculous reality shows. bummer.

this weekend was also a little crazy, my mom came into town, lots of errands to run, cleaning, group projects, friends in town, and Devin's brother is coming for the next 3 days as well.

Wish me luck and say some prayers that Dev and I will pass our tests! Hope your week will be a little less stressful then ours!

3 comments:

  1. for my quote junkie..."I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."
    dont let several days attack! one at a time. and according to this quote...watch those tv shows babe! "The best time to relax is when you don't have time to relax."

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl. i love my ridiculous reality tv shows too. i may be a little too dependent on them. good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just realized that it looks like grant and brittany wrote on your blog and you must be confused because you may not know them. HOWEVER, I would like to tell you that ALIX Van Buskirk posted a comment. Not grand and brittany. Ok? Ok. :)

    ReplyDelete